Thursday, June 14, 2012

Blog 14 - Another pedofile!

Ex-PCSO Gary Hastings jailed for child sex offences

A former police community support officer (PCSO) has pleaded guilty to the charges of seven counts of sexual activity with two children. Hastings is a former foster carer. While being a foster carer he took two vulnerable boys in and abused them multiple times. He worked for the Humberside Police between 2008 and 2011 and went through multiple procedures before being appointed. Hastings has been jailed for 10 years for child sex offences.

Great, another sexual predator that likes to abuse children. How come half of the articles I find about the UK are about child abuse? It is scaring me quite a lot. As I have mentioned a couple of times before, lock these people up in a dark dungeon and let them rot for the rest of their lives. I loathe these people. If I ever find one who does these things he will not get off to jail without any physical  inflictions. The world would be better off without them. Castrate them before putting them in a dungeon I would like to say, but I guess that is too ‘explicit’. 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-humber-18361074

2 comments:

  1. I agree, there does seem to be a lot of news involving child sex offences in British newspapers. However, I would say that the judicial system should suffice when it comes to punishing this kind of person rather than taking it upon yourself to do what you think should be done.

    Also, I don't mean to nitpick but I think you mean physical rather than psychical ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, edited :)

    It is my personal opinion. I am not the law.

    ReplyDelete