Westlife singer Shane Filan has been declared bankrupt in
the UK. In a statement, Filan said: “I have worked long and hard to tackle my
debts and I am devastated that my problems have come to this conclusion”. His
company, Shafin Developments Limited (owned by Filan and his brother), has
suffered a major loss since last month. Westlife, one of the most successful
boy bands, is having its farewell tour. Although Filan has earned millions with
the band, he has lost everything.
Well, how strange. Mister boy band singer thinks he can play
with the men and invest in his own company. He should have enjoyed his money
instead of becoming too greedy. People always need more money and then they
lose everything. I cannot shed one single tear for this man. He took a risk and
it did not work out the way he planned; tough luck. This proves, once against,
you do not need brains to get rich; being good looking is enough.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-18438032
No comments:
Post a Comment