After a double shooting on the streets of Liverpool, one man
got killed and another got critically injured. The shooting took place at 1 AM
and when the ambulance arrived, one man had already died. The other got taken
to the hospital where he currently remains in critical condition. Why the
shooting took place is still a mystery and if anyone has any information regarding
this event, they are asked to call the force's Matrix team.
After all the positive stories I heard about Liverpool, I am
starting to doubt the hospitality there. No that is not true, this happens all
the time, all around the world. It even happened in my city, Oss, in my own
street. I still think my town is pretty decent when it comes down to
hospitality. These men were probably doing something unaccepted by some other
men and got shot in the process. It is hard to feel sorry for them since it is
unlikely they got shot for nothing. Things like this happen every day, I cannot
feel weary.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/jun/14/liverpool-shooting-man-dead
No comments:
Post a Comment