Thursday, June 14, 2012

Blog 9 - Internet paedophiles

Police target suspected internet pedophiles with raids across UK

Over the last 48 hours, several people have been arrested on suspicion of being internet pedophiles. More than 40 police forces have been raiding across the UK. A specialist from the police on child protection said: “anyone caught downloading child abuse images online poses a risk of committing physical sex attacks on children” and according to the deputy children's commissioner Sue Berelowitz: “there isn't a town, village or hamlet in which children are not being sexually exploited”. Although the police have not released any information, apparently a 68-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of making and distributing indecent images of children.

This article is very similar to another one I read a few days ago. Apparently the police do take action when it comes down to pedophiles. I think this is a very good initiative since child abuse is the cruelest thing one can do. These people force children to do disturbing things and I think it is a very good thing to lock them behind bars for the rest of their lives. No mercy for child abuse. Now the police have to stop targeting innocence people and I will be a happy person.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/jun/14/police-suspected-internet-paedophiles-raids?newsfeed=true

No comments:

Post a Comment